Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Favorite Mirror


My Favorite Mirror, http://www.myfavoritemirror.com, started out producing cute little pocket mirrors but they have just recently expanded into creating key chains. I'm maybe a little too excited about the prospect but I have always been amazed how well these pocket mirrors do at Bluebottle, just because I didn't expect pocket mirrors to be in demand. Now key chains - everyone has keys right ? With the same amazing selection of artists on the roster I know lots of folks are going to be getting these as stocking stuffer this year!

Another great business that takes submissions - go get 'em kids!

2 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Those are so cute! I would be stoked to get one in my stocking!

Janets Planet said...

I am still looking for just the right one. Maybe I have now found it.