Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Crafting Place in Cap Hill!

I just an email from a Kathy Hargrove a Capitol Hill local and she wanted to let us and our readers know about Metrix Create: Space.



Here is what she had to say:
They have all kinds of tools and a nice place to make things. It's not just for techy people. They also have sewing machines, and after talking to them an embroidery machine soon as well. I hope all kinds of people will use spaces like this and get to know each other and inspire all kinds of projects. My favorite part is that they are open until midnight, which I think could be a huge deal for many people. For instance I work until 7pm and have difficulty meeting other crafters/makers. Many craft groups meet too early for me to make it to them. I think lots of us night owls get a bit left out.

Sounds good to me!

623A Broadway East, Seattle, WA 98102
Metric Create Space

1 comment:

Prayers4Theresa said...

Looks cool! Thanks for the link. I'll have to check that place out.