Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A podcast to inspire

There are days here at work when I just can't listen to my same cds again so I turn to interesting podcasts and I just found a brilliant one!
www.craftsanity.com

Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood has such a natural way with her guest and gets beyond just the skills and tools needed for crafting she chats with her guests about how they make time in their life for craft, how they use craft in their profession, their challenges and success. I highly recommend a listen as it is really inspiring to hear from others and it gets your crafting juices going!



Oh and you can subscribe to her podcast on Itunes too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for throwing in the towel! Love those designs.
cyanbrown@comcast.net

free printable said...

thank for Providing such a good post card. it is really nice post card. I am about to thinking to subscribe this post card

regards
Free printabe